Christian M. DuBois, M.D.
- Joined St. Croix Orthopaedics, P.A. in 2004.
- Medical degree from the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL.
- Internship and surgical residency in orthopaedic surgery at Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT.
- Fellowship trained in spinal surgery at Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL.
Specialty Board Certification:
- Board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Research presented at national and international orthopaedic society meetings.
- Research has been published in national orthopaedic journals.
- North American Spine Society
- Twin Cities Medical Society
- Yale Orthopaedic Association
- Minnesota Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Spine Conditions and Spine Surgery